Courses usually run over 5 days (can be split) and are based in North Wales. For multi-day courses, we offer a discount of up to 15% on the day price.
The following is covered in roughly a ratio of 1:2:
- Refresher of fundamental skills
- belaying (leader and second – holding a fall),
- movement skills,
- use of guidebook
- route selection.
- Introduction to key Lead skills
- Anchor selection, building and tying into multi-point anchors,
- Placement of protection, nuts, hexes, cams and slings,
- Organising a retreat, including retrievable abseils and protecting yourself.