Bespoke navigation training courses in North Wales, tailored to your needs.
Whether you are an avid walker, a keen climber, or a weekend outdoor enthusiast, navigation skills are an essential aspect of staying safe in the mountains and ensuring you end up where you need to be.
We have both 1 and 2-day courses available, depending on your needs. Our navigation courses are skills targeted and will cover a selection of the skills below, at the level you need to increase your ability and confidence.
- Map-to-ground interpretation
- Navigation in poor viability or at night
- Use of different map scales 1:25000, 1:40000, 1:50000
- Use of the Compass
- Taking and using Bearings
- Navigation Strategies
- Relocation Strategies
- Winter Navigation
- Refresher for NGBs – ML, WML